How to protect downlines from unscrupulous companies? (Pyramid schemes and Binary Plans) It will be ironic for me to teach you how to protect your downlines if you are in a bad company.
Sometimes there is nothing you can do to stop it because of the following reasons.
a. Some distributors do not make money in the company they are in and therefore have lost their dreams. The reasons may be. Doubt is a very serious enemy in our business.
1. Some companies do not pay out enough bonuses because the owners are too greedy.
2. Some companies pay good bonuses in terms of the percentage paid out but the marketing plans are badly design and therefore distributors end up with poor bonus checks. This is sad because some MLM owners do not understand the basic rules that govern the writing of marketing plans. So even though the percentage paid out is high, it is ineffective and not able to bring out the spirit and culture of the organization. I will stop here on this subject. This is a very advance topic that I am not willing to teach everyone because it is normally not appreciated. Most companies believe their marketing plan is the best in the world. Everyone believes the god they worship is the true god, even though it may just be a piece of wood.
3. Some distributors do not make money because of personal problems. For example, poor learning attitude, negative, lazy, bad temper and the list can go on and on...
4. Some think that other MLM company's marketing plan is easier and therefore more suitable for them. (Note: the easier the minimum requirement the smaller the bonus checks.) The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence because there is more bullshit there.
5. There are many distributors who like pyramid schemes style of marketing plans. Plans designed for them to play the money game and do not need to work to make money. How can you stop this kind of people from leaving your organization or why stop them at all? Good riddance of bad rubbish.
6. Some think that if they join other MLM companies, they can come back and steal others people's line. Some even dream of sponsoring their sponsors in their old company. Now instead of being downlines or crosslines they dream that now they can become uplines.
7. Some leaders are even paid by some companies for going over. I know of a few who were given cars and cash. Personally, I have been offered several times 50% the ownership of the companies if I join them. One company offered me US$2 million cash to be paid in installments. (This is the most I have been offered. This company is no longer in operation so be warned about this installment thing) Several offered me cars. (None have offered me homes) They do not understand I am Eddy Chai and Eddy Chai is not for sale. I have too many cars and am worth way over US$2 million. By the way, I have too many homes too and too many is a pain in the neck.
8. High pin leaders who leave to join other companies are normally leaders who play games and bought their position. (Normally at the expense of the downlines) They therefore do not have a good solid group so they can just walk away. The real culprit here is always the company who has given the distributors a marketing plan where the can or are even encourage to play games.
Rule here: Leaders do not leave if they have a good group and bonus.
Things you can do.
1. Spend time in training your group in spirit and culture. Groups with poor spirit and culture are always a problem.
2. Give them a happy and exciting business in your company versus one where we do not work with one another, quarrel, steal lines, discount prices etc
3. Leaders must work harder with their downlines so that downlines know they owe upline. They must also help the downlines build a healthy organization they cannot afford to leave.
4. Teach your people how to analyze marketing plans.
5. All company owners must give good management and everyday company running operations to their people.
There are probably some more things I should write but let us stop here on this topic.